Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Sunday 1 November 2020

Exercise Classes move online

 What a way to plan! As Boris has scuppered plans for live exercise classes, I'm moving my classes online (Zoom) for the next 6 weeks.

Yoga for All starts this Tuesday (3rd November) 10 - 11am

Stretch & Strengthen starts Thursday 5th November 10 - 11am 

Classes are available on Zoom, live at those times or available for you to catch-up at a time to suit you (and watch again). Cost is £35 for 6 weeks of classes. email me to book.

Go to my Exercises Classes page for details.