Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 12 November 2020

Fermented Foods, great for your gut and immune system

 

Now is a great time to make sauerkraut or kimchi. Check out my versions of Suffolk Kimchi and Nasturtium "Capers" on my Recipes page.

I'm planning some Fermentation workshops in the New Year, either live in Suffolk, or on Zoom. Let me know if you're interested.....email here

Fermented foods are easy to make, once you know how, and they're great for gut health and also support your immune system. Cabbage ferments are also rich in Vitamin C as well as good gut bacteria.