Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Saturday 31 October 2020

Keep Exercising

 Now the clocks have changed, the days are shorter and darker, it's easy to think of lots of reasons not to go outside and exercise. Make exercise part of your daily routine. Being outside boosts our feel-good hormones and vitamin D levels, even if we don't manage the recommended 10,000 steps a day.

My in-person Exercise Classes resume this coming week, from Tuesday 3rd November. There are a few socially distanced spaces remaining in classes in Theberton, Westleton and Halesworth. If you'd prefer to join us online, two of my classes go out live on Zoom. Go to my Exercise Classes page for details.