Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 3 September 2020

Exercise Classes start soon

I'm excited to announce that I'm planning to return to teaching my exercise classes, both in person and online at the middle of September.

There will be classes in Halesworth, Huntingfield, Theberton and Westleton.

Details of times and venues are awaiting confirmation, but what I'm planning can be viewed on my Exercise and Stretch Classes page.

Please email me to let me know you're interested. Or you can text me on 07530 699985.

I look forward to seeing you soon!