Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 24 February 2021

It's never too late to start exercising

Studies show that being fit is about more than mere muscle strength. How well we can lift a weight can tell us as much about the strength of our neural pathways as it can about the strength of our muscles. That's way I offer a range of types of exercise classes. Stretching is as important as Strengthening muscles, so I incorporate both in any exercise session. And how we breathe, how we focus and coordinate when we exercise and move, how we hold ourselves is vital too.

So join my classes for March and feel the difference.

(and get yourself ready for playing frisbee!)

Go to my Exercise Classes page for more details.