Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Friday 28 December 2018

Time To get moving

If you care about your wellbeing, you'll know that exercise is important. Exercise helps our whole body work better, improving not just strength and flexibility, but stimulating circulation, feel-good hormones, helping heart and mental health.
But getting going can be so difficult; there's always some other pressing chore or activity that's more important, or so our clever mind tells us. This is where attending a regular class can be so helpful and supportive. Registering for a class helps us make that commitment to get moving. 
Halesworth and the surrounding area is rich with classes for all levels, abilities and aspirations. So make your commitment today....you know it makes sense!
Details of my classes in Halesworth, Theberton and Huntingfield are on my Exercise and Yoga pages.
I look forward to seeing you in the New Year.