Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Friday 15 October 2021

New Stretch & Strengthen Classes at The Cut

 My Thursday evening Stretch & Strengthen classes are becoming so popular that I've decided to add another class in to accommodate everyone. The new classes, aimed more for beginners and those wishing to start exercising with us, will run 4.15 - 5.15pm, while my regular ongoing classes will continue to start at 5.30pm. Note there is a maximum class size of 10, allowing for plenty of social distancing. Contact me to book your space via email or mobile 07530 699985.

Note that Online classes via Zoom will continue also.

Look forward to seeing you all on the mat at the beginning of November!