Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 22 July 2021

Holiday Exercise Classes

To keep us all moving I've sneaked in a few online holiday exercise sessions. It'll be lovely if you can join us. There's no pressure to pay (although donations will be accepted), simply email me Yes please ASAP, then I'll know to email you a Zoom link. Simply click on the link 5 minutes before the class is due to start. Live Zoom sessions only, these won't be recorded.

 
Yoga for All
Tuesdays 9.30-10.30am
27th July
3rd August
17th August
 
Chair Yoga Exercises 
Tuesdays 10.45-11.15am
27th July
3rd August
17th August

Stretch & Strengthen
Thursdays 9.30 - 10.30am
19th August
26th August

Serious Cat stretch