Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 11 February 2019

What's bubbling?

I made a new batch of ferments about 48 hours ago.
Hubble, bubble, there they go!  The red cabbage is particularly active, even though the red jars have been kept in the same conditions as my "Suffolk kimchi" on the left. 
These are for a private Fermentation class. I'll be making more for my Fermentation Workshop on 6th April.  It's only £45 for the morning and you get to take your own ferment home as well as tasting lots that I'll be creating between now and the workshop. Pop me an email if you're interested in joining us for a fun morning of tasting and chopping together!