Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 17 August 2022

Exercise Classes begin September

Catch This:

My Yoga for All and Stretch & Strengthen Classes will be coming back to life at the beginning of
September at The Cut.

Yoga for All

Tuesdays 11.30am to 12.30pm

starting 6th September

 

Stretch & Strengthen

Thursdays 5pm to 6pm

starting 8th September

 

My Chair Yoga classes will be starting Wednesday 7th September at Westleton Village Hall

Go to my Exercise Page for details. Book with me by emailing or phone 07530 699985