Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 11 June 2020

Online Yoga for All and Stretch & Strengthen

Yoga for all on Tuesdays at 9.30am
Stretch & Strengthen Thursdays at 9.30am
Another 3 weeks of classes begins next week.
Get a taster of my classes on my Facebook page. You'll also find my teacher Tomoko giving a 20-minute session to birdsong on the page.
Pop me an email if you're interested in joining and I'll email you the connection details.
Cost is £15 for the 3 weeks of classes, but it's free if you have no income.