Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 6 April 2020

Online Exercise Classes

Yes, my exercise classes are finally going online.
This is what I'm offering, in the comfort of your own home.


Yoga for All on Tuesday mornings 10am
Stretch & Strengthen on Thursday mornings 10am
These my move to an earlier time of 9am in a few weeks (just as soon as I finish attending an online course myself). However, you will be able to access them at whatever time you like.

Tomorrow’s class (7th April), Yoga for All 10am is live on my Facebook page (and it stays up. If you can’t see it, use your refresh button)
Thursday 9th April Stretch & Strengthen 10am -11am will be on Zoom.
You will need a personal link to access it. Please email me if you’d like to attend the class and I’ll email your link. Please access the class well in time, as you will need to download Zoom (you don’t need to create an account though) before you can start and it takes a minute or two to get on. This first class will be free.

After Easter I will be charging for my Zoom classes:
Tuesdays 10 - 11am Yoga for All
Thursdays 10 – 11am Stretch & Strengthen

The cost is £20 for the month (4 weeks) and you will have access to all 8 classes (your attendance for the whole lot is not compulsory!)
If you’d like to sign up for the classes, please email me and I’ll send details for payment.