Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Sunday 22 March 2020

Where do we go from here?

Online seems to be the new way forward!
We're in uncharted waters, a time when it's easy to let fear take hold. It doesn't have to be that way. Find your centre of calm each day by moving your body, sitting and meditating, or getting out into your garden or a patch of green space.

My classes and workshops will be focusing on keeping you calm and healthy at this time. They're going online over the next week or so. Bear with me, I've just spent the weekend getting my head around the technology.  While I wait for my new camcorder to arrive, you will find the quality of my videos grainy. The sound, however, is good as my new microphone headset works well.
Initially, my videos will be free and easy to access here, on Facebook and possibly on YouTube. I'd love you to share them with your friends and family. 
I'm planning my first classes will go out this Tuesday. Here's the plan:

Mondays (from 6th April) 10.30am  
Easy exercises and self-Shiatsu
Tuesdays (from 31st March) 10.30am
Yoga for all
Thursdays (from 2nd April) 10am
Stretch & Strengthen

See you on your mat! 
This blog will notify you of new posts if you Submit your email (right).