Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Tuesday 23 September 2014

Yoga in Spexhall

Working on the adage of "never judge a book by its cover", I took a look at my local village hall in Spexhall. I am so delighted about how cosy and welcoming it feels following it's re-fit, that I've decided to run an evening yoga class there. The class is on Wednesdays 7pm to 8.30pm. Called Yoga Stretch, the focus is on movement, stretches and exercises designed help you achieve and feel the benefit of yoga postures more fully. Breathing exercises and relaxation included, the class is suitable for all abilities. Not sure what you're signing up for?  The first class will be free, so you can come along and see if it suits you.
Contact me for more details. Booking is essential.