Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 27 March 2019

Meditation for Everyone Evenings

I will be running Meditation for Everyone Evenings once a month at The Hub, Huntingfield.
The Spring/Summer dates: 
Monday 8th April
Monday 13th May
Monday 3rd June
Monday 8th July

Time will be 7pm to 7.45pm.


We will begin with a few simple standing stretches before sitting (which will be on a chair).  The meditation time itself will be 20 – 30 minutes and we will finish before or around 7.45pm.
Please bring a block and a small blanket with you and wear comfortable clothing.
Everyone is welcome to join this group; it’s not limited to those who come to my exercise classes.  You are welcome to come to none, one or more, as you feel you would like.  I will provide spare blocks and blankets/towels.  
The cost is £5, although if you wish to donate more, that is fine!
I’d just like to add that meditating in a group can be very powerful. Sometimes shared silence brings more than words.
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Email me if you need directions/postcode