Makes 25-30 balls
1/2 cup Almonds, soaked 2+ hours
1 cup Walnuts, soaked 2+ hours
12 organic dried Apricots
zest of 1 Orange
juice of 1/2 Orange
2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp Cacao powder
pinch of Salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 drop Myrrh essential oil (optional)
1 drop Frankincense essential oil (optional)
Almond Flakes, chopped into small pieces
- Soak the nuts in water.
- Cut dried apricots in half, place in a bowl with orange zest and juice to soften for 2 hours.
- Rinse nuts and chop in a food processor.
- Add all the other ingredients and process until the mixture comes together. Add a little more juice if the mix is too loose.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop and then your hands to roll into small balls.
- Roll the balls in desiccated coconut or chopped almond flakes.
- Place in the fridge to harden, where they'll keep for up to a week in a container.