Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Tuesday 1 September 2015

New Term, New Classes

At last, details of my Exercise Classes are to be found by clicking the page link on the right. Classes begin on Thursday 17th September, at a new venue: Westleton Village Hall.
I'm also excited to be running more Cooking Classes from my kitchen in Spexhall. I have three classes before Christmas. I'll be offering new food and cooking topics and ideas in the New Year. More on that another time..... 
booking for both exercise and cooking classes is essential. Go to the pages to find my contact details.