Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Science of Ageing, or Not?

The title of the forthcoming Science Cafe evening at The Cut Arts Centre next Thursday (26th February) is a tantilising one. Who will be there to claim the end to ageing is nigh?
I won't be there to anticipate such claims, but I will be giving one of the talks myself. I won't spoil the fun by spilling the beans on the content of my talk here; the point is, we'd love to see you there. Come and enjoy a pre-discussion drink or meal. Cafe opens at 6.30pm, while the speakers being at 7pm. There will be time, as always, for questions and discussion and the evening will conclude by 9pm. These are always lively and well-attended evenings. See you there.