Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Tuesday 27 January 2015

Yoga Workshop Saturday 31st January

A few spaces remain on my workshop this Saturday (31st January). My special guest from London is Tomoko Mori, a fabulous teacher with deep understanding and knowledge who will take you on a journey to appreciate your body and spirit more deeply. We begin at 2pm and finish by 5pm. The cost is a modest £28 and the venue is Bridge Barns at Dunwich. Come over for the day and take a morning walk and enjoy lunch at the Ship Inn or the Bridge Nursery and Tea Rooms. More details in my earlier post below. Please phone me on 01986 780939 or email me if you're interested in attending.