Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Friday 2 January 2015

Exercise Classes for 2015

For details of my new Yoga classes and Shiatsu Stretch classes, click on the page link on the right hand side of this blog (Exercise and Stretch Classes).
My classes are aimed at helping you to focus on your own body, discovering what it needs, how best to stretch and strengthen and to use it. We also practice breathing exercises and always relax at the end. 
Don't forget that your body is the temple for your mind. Keeping it clean and fit will help support your mind too.
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.