Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 23 January 2014

More ginger compress events

The Ginger Compress afternoon last week was so popular that I've added a couple more dates.
The first is on Friday 28th February from 9.30am to 1pm at Rachel's: Elder Hall in Peasenhall.
Cost is £20 and includes lunch.

The second is on Friday 7th March 2pm to 4.30pm, again at The Phoenix Centre's Barn Room in Dunwich. Cost is £18, and we'll end with refreshments.

Drop me an email if you're interested or would like to register. Details about ginger compress in the post below.