Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 7 January 2013

Fresh Start, Fresh Exercise Classes

OK, it's that time of year when we all make new resolves.  I'm going to make only one this year; to get up early and not lounge in bed.  I'm trusting that this will give me more time in the day, particularly first thing, a time when I like to stretch and meditate.
One great new resolve could be to come to my Shiatsu Stretch exercise classes, to help keep you supple in body and mind, and give you energy and motivation.  We begin on Thursday 10th January, but you can join in later in the month if needs be. Click on the Stretch Classes page (right) for more information.