Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 30 August 2012

New season, new beginnings

There always seems to be so much to do: work, garden, house. It's easy to forget the important things: exercises and stretches, meditation and other aspects of spiritual and personal development.
That's why I love to teach my classes. Called Shiatsu Stretch, they're exercises to help address all these aspects of our lives, and in teaching, I am reminded and encouraged to work more on myself.  Go to my Shiatsu Stretch Classes page for information about a taster session on 6th September and new classes beginning the following week.  Look forward to seeing some of you then.