Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 4 January 2012

Change of date for cooking class

I have to change my forthcoming cooking class date from 14th January to the following Saturday, the 21st January. This class will be about warming winter foods, giving you some inspiring tips on how to include sea vegetables into your diet.  These are particularly important at this time of year, supporting kidney and bladder energies, as well as supplying our bodies with a wealth of minerals.  We'll be using miso, rich in enzymes, and winter-wonder aduki beans. We will also create a dish using barley, a great locally produced winter grain. Dessert may be tofu-based and definitely will be dairy- and sugar-free.