Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Tuesday 27 September 2011

Body & Soul Nurture Day

Our Body & Soul Nurture Day at the beginning of this year was so successful that Alice and I have organised another one. The date will be Friday 4th November and, as the venue worked well, we will be convening at the Phoenix Centre in Dunwich again.
The day will run on similar lines as before, beginning with warm-up stretches and movement.  Then we will get together in the kitchen to create a healthy and satisfying lunch, dessert included. In the afternoon we will give each other an exchange treatment, possibly foot Reflexology under the guidance of Alice, or hand massage with me. There will also be time for a guided meditation.  The day is suitable for all. Contact me for more details.
See old blog posts for photos of January's day.