Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 31 March 2021

Exercise Classes online, then live

I know many of you want to return to live group exercise classes, but Covid rules are such that we remain online for classes a further 6 weeks.

So, I'm starting a new series of Exercise Classes on Zoom from 12th April. Details are on my Yoga & Stretch Exercises page. Please email me if you'd like to join us and I'll add you to the link list, and I'm happy to answer your questions.

If you're wary of Zoom, this is what participants have said:

I am glad that I tried your Zoom classes; not too much waving and greeting...an informative and friendly atmosphere

I’m doing a huge amount more throughout the week than I ever did by going to live weekly exercise classes and they have become part of my daily routine

how wonderful your classes are for the whole body....preparing, massaging, stretching and strengthening, breathing and relaxation