Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 30 December 2020

Join in with my Online Exercise Classes

We all know we need to keep active, for our physical and mental wellbeing. And we all know, despite our good intentions, that our resolutions to keep moving often don't last.

Commit to my online exercise classes now and you'll find a familiar face to help keep you on track through until Spring.

I've added a new regular class, so now you have a choice of 1, 2 or all 3 classes. They're all slightly different, but all just as easy to access live at 10am on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, while the recordings are available for you to watch at any time.

The cost is £22 a month (4 weeks).

Go to my Exercise Classes page for details.