Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Saturday 11 July 2020

Online Yoga and Stretch & Strengthen Classes continue

We're all yearning for normality and now we have a little more freedom. But we still need structure in our day. What's more, it's important that we keep moving, stretching and keeping our muscles in shape. That's why I'm continuing my classes throughout July and August. However, I am having some breaks, which I've worked into what may seem an odd timetable.
Remember that if you join my online classes you can access the recordings at any time, so if you're away for a week, simply catch up when you get home.
Go to my Exercise Classes page to view the dates and email me to join.