Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 2 March 2020

New Yoga Workshop Date

Hello.  I have to apologise for my blog having a senior moment and sending out a post about a workshop I ran 3 years ago! I'm not sure what caused the problem. 
I do have a workshop running this spring/summer (who knows what the weather will be like), on Saturday 16th May 10am to 1pm.  We're at the spacious and lovely Hub in Huntingfield, with underfloor heating to warm you if the weather is cool.
go to my Yoga Workshop page for more details.
email me if you'd like to attend.