Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 16 December 2019

Yoga & Exercises Classes in the New Year

My Winter 2020 season Yoga and Stretch & Strengthen Classes start on Tuesday 7th January
There are 4 classes to choose from:

Yoga for All Tuesdays 11.15am at The Cut, Halesworth (start 7th January)
Stretch & Strengthen Wednesdays 10am at The Hub, Huntingfield (start 15th January)
Shiatsu Stretch & Strengthen Thursdays 10am at Theberton (start 16th January)
Stretch & Strengthen Thursdays 6pm at The Cut, Halesworth (start 9th January)

Odd start dates are because I'm on a 2-day yoga teacher's course in London in the middle of the first week in January.
Remember that you're welcome to attend another of my classes if you're unable to make any; this includes this starter week from 7th January, so please feel free to join us on 7th and 9th January for the classes at The Cut.

More details on my Exercise and Stretch Classes page.

You're also welcome to see me for 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 private exercise sessions.

email me for booking and queries