Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Sunday 31 December 2017

Start-the-Week Yoga Classes

What better way to begin your week than to join together with a select group to share some movement to energise and meditation to bring a sense peace.
  Start-the-Week Yoga Classes

Mondays 9.30am to 10.45 am

at Lark Studio, Spexhall

starting 8th January

My studio accommodates maximum 4 participants. Each class will focus on the needs of the small group and will be tailored to individual abilities. Fee is £8 per class, payable in blocks of 5 sessions in advance. email me now if you'd like to join us.

If you're in need of  new yoga mat and/or a yoga block for your practice, I have both on Special Offer
Yogamatters sticky mats £15 and blocks £5 each