Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 30 January 2017

Yoga Workshop

My Okido Yoga teacher Tomoko Mori returns once again to Suffolk to lead a Spring yoga workshop. The date will be Saturday 11th March.
The workshop will be at the beautifully refurbished Theberton Village Hall. We begin at 10am and finish at 3.30pm.
The morning programme is Exercsie, Breathing and Asanas after which we'll break for a light homemade lunch.
In the afternoon we'll share a relaxing ginger compress and finish with Meditation.
The cost of the day, including lunch, will be £60.
For more details about Okido Yoga, please visit their UK website
email workshop queries to myself or Book online here