Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn Special: Health Coaching



Introductory price £47 per hr



Have you lost your natural sparkle? Do you ever wish you could:

  •   Improve the quality of your health
  •  Triumph over stress and/or anxiety
  •   Enjoy more energy
  •   Lose weight effectively (by that I mean you don’t put it back on again)?

Perhaps you’ve said Yes to one of these things, or perhaps more!

I will assess your current health status, and we’ll agree some simple steps for you to begin to turn your health and well-being around.

These steps may include a series of exercises, changing what you eat and/or some de-stressing exercises such as a simple form of meditation. I may also recommend a Shiatsu treatment from myself or another treatment from a colleague at the practice.

We will develop your personal health plan with a clear guide to re-kindling your “natural sparkle”. Your plan will be backed up with email support and you’ll also receive a discount for my cooking classes.

There is no upper or lower age limit for anyone wanting to engage in their personal health and well-being. However, individuals often find health coaching is helpful at key stages or times of change in their lives.


You are welcome to a free 15-minute consultation to find out whether you would like to take up coaching or any other of my services.
Offer open until 15th December 2015.