Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Monday 23 March 2015

The fermenting bug

If you attended the Macrobiotic Association's Practitioners' Conference in London last week, you'll have heard me talking about Fermenting, and also about soaking, sprouting and why these are so important for your health. A transcript of my talk can be found on the page on the right (scroll down).
I'll be offering a workshop on this topic in May. If you're interested in gaining more experience on fermenting for yourself, follow me by email (there's a box bottom right) and you'll get details about the date and venue soon.