Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 7 January 2015

Yoga Workshop

My yoga teacher is again journeying to Suffolk and we are offering an afternoon Yoga workshop at the end of this month.  The workshop is on Saturday 31st January, beginning 2pm and ending 5pm, at the Hall at Bridge Barn in Dunwich (formerly the Phoenix Centre).
This is another opportunity to experience the teaching of Tomoko Mori who originally studied in Japan, and has been living and teaching in the UK and abroad for the past 30 years.
If you're interested in attending, please call me on 01986 780939 or email me and I can forward a booking form to you.