Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 19 November 2014

Science seems at last to be confirming the ancient wisdom of our traditions. Recently seen in the scientific journal Nature is an article reporting evidence that links mental health conditions such as autism and depression to the gut’s microbial residents, known as the microbiome. So, a good gut flora not only helps your immune system, it also helps your brain. It's also interesting that there are the biggest influences in early life. Go have a look at the article, it's very readable. To keep your mental and physical well-being tuned, get fermenting! I'll be running workshops in the New Year. Follow my blog as I'll put up some dates soon.