Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 21 August 2014

Yoga improves memory

At last! Studies involving people aged 60 to 79 years show that memory is improved by regular practice of Yoga. You don't need to be particularly supple and straightforward focused stretch classes, delivered and practiced with attention to your body and breathing will give a similar result. Another reason to attend a regular class. Improvement in flexibility and movement with regular stretching classes is also noticeable. So, if you care about your well-being, sign up for my classes beginning in September now! Go to my Exercise Classes page.