Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Wednesday 19 February 2014

Yoga comes to Suffolk

Back in 2012 I blogged that I was attending an international yoga training, largely in Holland. What I didn't mention then was that I also have a fantastic yoga teacher and tutor in Hertfordshire, who is coming to Suffolk in April to teach a yoga workshop.
It's a three-hour workshop on the afternoon of Saturday 26th April. The venue is the Phoenix Centre (Bridge Barn) in Dunwich, a fabulous workshop space.
Tomoko's teaching makes exercise and Yoga seem fun and possible and there's no pressure to perform.  If you're interested and want to know more or would like to attend, please contact me. If you'd like to know more about Tomoko and Okido Yoga, go to the Okido Yoga UK website.