Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 23 January 2014

Cooking Classes

For details of my forthcoming winter/spring cooking classes, go to the Cooking Workshops page by clicking on the page link on the right. The Tofu flan, shown here, is a fabulous cheesecake-style dish that is free from animal products, gluten and sugar. Despite Geoff's fabulous photo, it has to be eaten to be truly appreciated!
We will be cooking this during the Food Intolerances class. Contact me on 01986 780939 or email me for details and booking.