Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Friday 6 September 2013

Cooking classes and demos

I'm planning new cooking classes and demonstrations for this Autumn/Winter and through into Spring. I'll post dates and information about the classes in the next couple of days.
In the meantime, you can taste some of the food I cook at Focus Organic in Halesworth. Generally, I'm asked to prepare something that's savoury, vegan and gluten-free. Oh, and tasty too! Public response has been hugely positive, so go check it out (Fridays are best).