Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Friday 11 January 2013

Cooking Classes 2013


We enjoyed a great evening at Rachel's on Wednesday, talking about clearing intolerances, nutrition, food and more.  I supplied nibbles: fermented crackers and grain-free crackers, sauerkraut made with red and white cabbage (see left), hummous and more.
I have finally updated my Cooking Workshops page (see right) with info on classes that begin in February.  There will be more classes later in the year too, in June and July.  let me know if there is a class that you'd like to attend, but on another date.
If you get a group of 5 or more people together, you can book a private class with me, focussed on what you are specifically interested in.
Happy Cooking!