Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 19 July 2012

Yoga and more yoga

Big gap in posting due to spending time (two separate weeks, plus several weekends) on yoga retreats in Holland, as part of an Okido Yoga training. So far, the training has been a great experience, combining stretching work, taking me beyond my previously understood limits, a no-salt, low-protein diet (none of the other stuff ie sugar, caffeine, meat, dairy etc either), and plenty of meditation, chanting, walking and other active exercises that fill up every day. An international teaching team and international attendance, with bods from Ireland, Canada, Japan, Australia and Germany as well as Holland.  I'm pleased to report that the teaching is generally in English. A cooking class was also included....see right