Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 8 March 2012

Cooking for Spring

Gentle cleansing meals with wholefoods
Saturday 24th March
Spring is the ideal time to give our bodies a bit of a spring clean, as the season changes and we don't feel compelled to eat heavy meals. In this workshop we will look at how we can give our bodies a natural cleanse without fasting and without ending up with the seesaw effect. We will discuss a range of methods for cleansing our bodies naturally. Then we will prepare a seasonal meal that supports gentle cleansing....dessert included.
10am - 2.30pm. Cost £35
Venue is my kitchen in Spexhall; this will be a small group (max. 6)
Phone me on 01986 780939 if you would like to book, or if you have any queries. Advance booking is essential.
I look froward to welcoming you!