Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Thursday 1 September 2011

Cooking classes

Yes, I am beginning a new series of cooking classes in my new kitchen in Spexhall, up in remote north Suffolk. My kitchen is looking great and I can't wait to welcome you in to share some fun and get cooking healthy, nourishing meals.
Some of the ingredients for these cooking classes will come straight from our garden out the back.

Check out my Cooking Workshops page (right) for more details, topics and dates.

If you you're travelling from a distance, there are lots of great places to stay nearby.  Ask me and I'll reveal details of suitable boltholes, B&Bs from the divinely eccentric to the functional and practical.......
And remember, we're only 9 miles from Southwold with its unique pier, sandy beach and year-round appeal.