Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Tuesday 5 April 2011

Extra Shiatsu Stretch Classes

Due to the popularity of the Shiatsu Stretch classes, I will be running a Tuesday evening class and two Thursday morning classes at The Harmony Centre after Easter.
There are taster classes for those who would like to try the class out on Tuesday 26th April at 7pm and Thursday 28th April at 11.30am. Click on Shiatsu Stretch Classes (right) for more details or visit www.theharmonycentre.com for details of the class, the venue and myself.