Namaste

Welcome to my blog, with news of my wellbeing practice in Suffolk. Also my exercise classes and cooking workshops, some views on events and happenings locally and abroad....and more.....
To receive email updates directly into your Inbox, insert your email address in box on the right.

Trish Dent


Tuesday 26 April 2011

Another Fundraiser for Japan

Thank you all for coming to the Shiatsu taster sessions last week.  We raised a great total of £118 for Rose Charities.
This event was so successful that I have organised another morning of Shiatsu Massage taster sessions at Halesworth Library on Friday 13th May.  If you would like to try this for the first time, or already know how much you would enjoy a short neck and shoulders Shiatsu massage, drop in to enjoy a 10 to 15 minute session upstairs at the Library.  I'll be there between 10.30am and 12.30pm.  I hope that you will make a donation to go to Rose Charities (www.rosecharities.org.uk)
Click here to find out more at Shiatsu.